REGISTRATIONS Serra da Estrela Granfondo 2019
Registrations will be made exclusively on the official website (http://www.granfondopremium.com/ )
The registrations open at 12 h am on March 25th, 2019 and close on June 28th, 2019 at 24:00 h.
LIMITED ENTRIES :
The registrations are limited to a maximum of 1400 participants.
- Athletes with Portuguese Cycling Federation license - Competition - € 37.00
- Athletes without valid Portuguese Cycling Federation license - € 40.00 (includes one day license)
- Participation in the event, with supervision by the organization structure.
- One day license with insurance (athletes without valid Portuguese Cycling Federation licence)
- Solid and liquid recoverys.
- Chrono with chips and the final listing for times and classes.
- A special gift (offer limited to the first 1200 registered).
- Offer and transport of a personalized bag to the summit (final) to keep a set of substitute clothes
- Finisher medal
- Pasta Recovery - (replacement snack food at the finish)
- Personal Diploma of participation (with time reference) *
* This document is issued only in digital format and is available for download in the official website after the event.
On the registration form, the athlete may opt, as an extra, for the subscription of the Premium Registration. This registration has an additional cost of € 55.00, including in addition to what is included in the normal registration, one Official Jersey of the event and access to the front starting corral (Box Premium). Premium entries are limited to a maximum of 100 athletes.
For athletes who subscribe to the Premium Registration until the 24 hours of May 28th, 2019, the Official Jersey is guaranteed to be delivered to the event registration Office. Athletes who subscribe to the Premium Registration after May 28th the Official Jersey will be sent to the address indicated to the organization for that purpose. The additional cost of this shipment is € 4.00 and is payed by the participant in the Premium Registration subscribed after that date.
PAYMENT AND VALIDATION:
- A registration is validated only after the payment (Visa or Pay Pal).
In case of withdrawal, if it is communicated to the organization by email to email@example.com until 24 hours on June 6, 50% of the amount paid for your registration will be returned to the participant. If the withdrawal is communicated after 24 hours on 06 June 2019, no refund will be made.
An already regularized registration of a withdrawing athlete may be transferred to another substitute athlete, if it is communicated to the organization by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until June 23 th. To the athlete who quits will be sent a voucher corresponding to the value of his / her registration, to which the amount of € 5.00 relating to administrative expenses shall be subtracted, and the new athlete shall make a new registration using the same discount voucher and paying only the remaining value. To the substitute athlete will be assigned a new bib number.
The start for Granfondo, Mediofondo and Minifondo is given simultaneously, with the participants distributed by starting boxes in the following order and designations:
Box Premium – Guests and Premium Registrations (limited to 200 athletes)
Box A – Bib numbers from 1 to 199
Box B - Bib numbers from 200 to 399
Box C - Bib numbers from 400 to 599
Box D - Bib numbers from 600 to 799
Box E - Bib numbers from 800 to 999
Box F – Bib numbers from 1.000 to 1.199
Box G – Bib numbers from 1.200 to 1.400
The distribution of the participants through the starting boxes is done in order of confirmation of the entries (bibnumbers).
REGISTRATION - TEAMS
In the registration form the athletes can choose to participate individually or integrated in a team. There will be a team classification.The best team is the first that has 3 elements crossed the finish line. In the case of mixed teams at least one of these 3 elements must be female. To compete for the team’s trophy, a team must have at least 3 elements starting and finishing the challenge.
The registration of a team does not implicate any additional cost to the registration of their athletes.